That sounds like one of Herbert Niebling's famous designs. They're not easy to
find these days because they only appear sporadically in Burda lace knitting
magazines. You could try eBay, but I should warn you that the Burda lace
knitting magazines are very popular and sell for much more than their original
prices. If you do a Google search on "Niebling oak leaf table cloth" you might
find publication data, but it's not an easy pattern to buy (I doubt very much
that you'd find a free copy anywhere unless someone offers to give it to you).

Best wishes,

Avital