Hallo spiders,
I have really missed you all, I have been off line for nearly a month due to a
faulty modem and they have only just replaced it.  I have had a very busy
afternoon catching up on all my mail it was great to know that you were all
still there I felt lonely without all your chat about lace and things. I have
been able to make lots of cards while off line and look forward to seeing all
the exchange cards when they are posted.
Happy lacing
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK