To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 5:51 AM
Subject: [lace] aussie bobbin winder

I've had my Aussie bobbin winder for quite a few years  and recently I've
had trouble finding an appropriate replacement elastic band.  I've long
since lost the little piece of paper that stipulated the size, can anyone
tell me what it is? I've got a huge bag of elastic bands of assorted sizes
and none of them work :(  The bands just keep spinning without turning my
bobbins..most frustrating :(  TYIA  Sharon