Hi everyone, especially those who tat
I have been tidying, and found a photocopy of the tatting patterns
from a burda magazine 'E478' entitled
Occhi-Schiffchenspitze-Frivolité. It includes the patterns in the
supplement to that issue. For the life of me I don't recall who sent
it to me, but it was a very kind Arachne tatter, who generously shared
the patterns long ago on the list, now (c. 1996 actually - eek!), when
I was struggling to learn to tat. I kept the patterns thinking that
one day I might master this graceful craft - alas, no, not after all
this time, and it is right that the patterns go to someone else who
can use them. I cannot determine what year the magazine was published
(perhaps 1978?) nor is there any clue as to copyright. I offer it in
the interests of maintaining the craft; a research document for
instance.

So - raffle time! I will take names from anywhere in the lace world up
to a week from this posting (Friday, Dec. 2) and will draw a name next
weekend to mail by Dec. 5.
--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins
www.woodhavenbobbins.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to