Thank you Alice for my card which arrived safely this morning, amid a pile of
mail.  I spotted it immediately, then the phone rang.  I answered the phone
and it was my aunt who talked for ages about her trip to England - all the
while I could hear the card calling me from across the room :-)

Thank you so much - what a neat idea to make two angels holding one candle so
it becomes 3-D.

Thanks too for the photos of Oregon - it reminded me of when I came out to the
Pacific Northwest Lace Convention (is is Convention or Conference?) when it
was held in Portland.  My friend and I drove down from Canada via the San Juan
Islands and all down the coast of Washington and Oregon before turning inland
and then north back up to Portland - probably about 1993.

Again many thanks - as soon as I get my tree it will take pride of place.
When I told my friend about it, he immediately asked if I wanted to get the
tree this weekend (no thanks, I'm hosting a potluck lunch and meeting on
Sunday, don't need to have to worry about a tree too).

Malvary in Ottawa

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to