Thank you to all that replied - Betty Ann, Barb,
Jacquie, Jane, Noelene and Robin (I hope I didn't miss
anyone).  I liked all the ideas.  But, since the
friend that I gave the lace to is most likely going to
use it on some of her 1860s dresses or bonnets that
she makes, I thought it wiser to avoid tape or fray
check and just cut that lace off!  I still have about
8 inches on the pillow and am not too worried about
when I start working it again.  I may have to secure
the footside passives, but otherwise it went fine.  I
don't know why I was so nervous!

She absolutely loved the lace and now says she can't
stand to use it; she wants to KEEP it.  I told her
that she should put it on something and when the
garment wears out or she retrims the bonnet take the
lace off and reuse it.  That's what they did back then.

Diane Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Galena Illinois USA

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to