I've been flooded with requests: I expected no less! The only thing is that a lot of people, especially newbies, are writing me asking the same thing over and over. I thought that if I repeated the information again, it might save my having to write it over each time. So here goes:

1) CD#5 is the last in the series of CDs collected from the Professor's web site: <http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/lace.html>

2) You can order one or all five or any number, whatever suits you. Each CD costs $10 US postage of $1 domestic, $2 international. If you don't have US dollars, you can use PayPal in your own currency, but this service is strictly limited to foreign currency because of the added fee I have to pay.

3) You don't have to worry about duty, because I sent the CDs out in separate packages to stay below the dutiable level.

4) I will need your mailing address; mine is: Tess Parrish, 33 Applegate Lane, Falmouth, Maine 04105, USA

Have I forgotten anything?

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to