Two Lace magazines have arrived recently - Canadian Lacemaker Gazette (last
week) and The Lacemaker (from Lacemakers' Circle), so after I have finished
making and have packed all my presents, decorated the tree, bought everything
for Christmas Dinner, cooked dinner, made latkes for Boxing Day, opened all
the presents and can sit down for two minutes, I'll have something to read.

Happy Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Holidays, Happy Birthday and Happy
anything else to be all inclusive.

Malvary in Ottawa