From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tamara P Duvall
Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2006 10:44 AM
To: lace Arachne
Subject: [lace] Re: Angle of work

>snip
Like Robin, I tend to work "logical sections", ie as far as a part will
go, before pushing a bunch of bobbins out of the way and moving on to
the next bunch. But I tend to work those sections in a general
upper-right to lower-left direction, even if the line isn't exactly
smooth. That has always seemed the most comfortable way to me,
irrespective of where the headside is. The one time I tried to do it
the other way around (in a case of two headsides and no footsides), I
felt "boxed in" while working the part on the left. So, if the
pattern's sections indicate that they ought to be worked upper-left to
lower-right, I usually do not follow my own advice (finish the "logical
section" first if possible), but work them only partially before moving
to the side.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/