  From: Noelene & Bill Lafferty<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Lace<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:18 PM
  Subject: [lace] Russian tape lace

  Late last year I did a class in Russian tape lace with Nadine Pauwels
  when she was visiting Australia.  Among the lace pieces she brought
  for display, were some beautiful tape lace mats including a circular
  one about 2 ft (80 cm) in diameter and some long rectangular mats.

  Does anyone know what type of pillow these are made on, and how
  they are made?   Are they constantly taken off the pillow and repinned,
  and if so, is the pricking one large one or several small ones like a
  jigsaw puzzle?

  Pictures of the mats are included on the website
  http://www.artofil.be/uk/index.php<http://www.artofil.be/uk/index.php>
  Go to "Gallery" and her pictures of her visit to Australia.

  Noelene in Cooma
  http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/<http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nl
afferty/>

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to