  From: Julie Ourom<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:05 PM
  Subject: [lace] cleaning pins

  Jenny B asked about cleaning pins.  Has anyone tried using an ultrasonic
  cleaner for this?  My DD picked one up at Radio Shack (no affiliation) over
  the holidays, and it seems to have done a good job on some jewelry and
  silverware.  Much less intrusive than jewelry cleaners although leaves a
  slightly duller finish which is not necessarily a bad thing.  I'm planning
  to bring him a few things when I visit at the end of Feb, will put in some
  pins and see how it goes.

  Here's a link if you want to see more:
  http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103904&cp=&kw=ultras
onic&parentPage=search<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=
2103904&cp=&kw=ultrasonic&parentPage=search>

  No idea why it's discontinued...

  Hoping to make some lace this weekend...

  JulieO in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada...add cold temperatures to some nice
  fresh snow, and it's definitely seasonal...and good weather for crafting.
  e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to