----- Original Message ----- From: "CLIVE Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JIM PRUITT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Lace-chat@arachne.com>
Cc: <Lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Commerative time again!

I'm all for JoAnne's doing the bobbins. Haven't a clue when I joined Arachne, but it's a great idea to have the date printed on them.

Happy bobbin,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "JOANNE PRUITT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] Commerative time again!

Hi All
Yes, it's time to start thinking about this year's commeratives. I was wondering if anyone minded if I put my bid in to do them this year. It's been six years since I've done them, and I had this idea. I heard chatter on the list about having bobbins with something like "Member since 1995" on them.