  From: Avital
  To: lace
  Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:50 PM
  Subject: RE: [lace] Oya & reticella laces

  Printable? Well, with difficulty. It's in frames, so you have to print the
right
  frame for each topic. If you know of a version where the whole book is
  downloadable as a single file I'd love to see it. Where is the English?
I've
  only seen the occasional translation of a pattern name, but no more than
that.

  Best wishes,

  Avital