Dear Margot, Hope to join you (and others) tomorrow. Hubby is away so no evening meal to cook!
Working on a large Milanese motif in cream Pipers silk at present. Number 4 of 8 I am making for the cover of an antique parasol. Need some incentive to get going on it again - promised myself once I've got 4 done I'll complete the bronze silk cover and attach it to the spokes - the first 4 motifs can then be attached in alternate segments. Best wishes Andrea Lamble Cambridge, UK. -------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Margot Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: Margot Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: ARACHNE <[email protected]> Subject: [lace] Virtual lace meeting Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:09:53 -0400 >The monthly meeting of my lace guild is scheduled for tomorrow >afternoon and no one can come, except me! So I thought I'd invite >all Arachneans to become honourary members of the Seaspray Guild of >Lacemakers for the day and to join me for a virtual lace meeting. >Here's how it will work: > >Date: Sun., Jan. 29 >Time: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time. (That's 5 - >8 British time, 12 - 3 Eastern Standard, 9 - 12 Pacific Standard) >What: Do something lace-related, i.e. make lace, prick a pricking, >decide what you're going to make next, ....... >How: Let me know you want to participate before 12:30 (my time) and >shortly before 1:00, I'll send an email to everyone who's joining >the meeting. You can reply/post just by clicking 'reply all' to my >email. Let us know what you're working on, how it's going, gossip, >whatever strikes your fancy. (Just like a real lace meeting!) > >Looking forward to hearing from you, > >Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada >Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site: >http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html > >- >To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the >line: >unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to >[EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
