What an interesting afternoon, I hope it didn't stop you- Margot- making lace. It was nice to hear from people who don't usually take part in the discussions online, maybe because it was on the Atlantic rim. Both Margot and Bev have to be congratulated for the idea I think that a month would be too restricting, better a two month gap, but Sunday is obviously the day. If it is to continue then I would be willing to be a host - I'll have to check if it could be a Sawbo' meeting with the other members. Being just to the east of GMT through Greenwich, lacemakers from Europe, Near East, Africa and around the Atlantic rim would be able to take part as well as N.America. Then on another occasion, someone around the Great Lakes would also have a large catchment area; on the west coast of N.America you might get lacers from around the Pacific and then back again via Oz. What was also so interesting was the insight into people's lives and where they live - weather etc. How do others feel about this?
Sheila in Sawbo' where it is a sun/clouds/cold wind day.
www.lace-helpandhistory.info