On Tuesday, January 31, 2006, at 08:39  AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

But do we have a
wide enough spread of people around the time-zones to make it work?

We could find out.  Everyone could go to the following website:
http://www.travel.com.hk/region/timezone.htm

Find where you live on the map and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. You will see a number which represents the number of hours that you are either West or East of UTC. (That's Universal Time, which is what Greenwich Mean Time is now called.) To give an example, I'm in zone 4West. I don't mind keeping track and we could see which time zones are not represented on Arachne.

So, everyone - what time zone are you in? (It would make life easier for me if you put your name, country, and time zone on 1 line and then I could just cut & paste.) I'll start it off:

Margot Walker, Canada, 4W

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html