This thread rather confused me at first (I read digests 31 and 30 out of order)
but it does sound like a lot of fun! What's involved in being a host? I'd
assumed people were just hitting "Reply All" when responding to previous
messages....

Susan Lambiris, North Carolina, USA, 5W

I was making lace at the same time as Margo's virtual lace-in meeting and sent
kind
thoughts her way--almost joined in since I make lace next to my computer!--but
I can't
rattle bobbins and computer keys at the same time....

At 31 Jan 2006 13:02:48 -0400, Margo Walker wrote:
>> But do we have a
>> wide enough spread of people around the time-zones to make it work?
>
>We could find out...I'll start it off:
>
>Margot Walker, Canada, 4W

Susan Lambiris
Raleigh, NC