From: Marianne Gallant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:39 PM
To: 'Tamara P Duvall'
Subject: RE: [lace] Re: lace in fashion

Well, here is a different opinion. You all seem to think this is a wedding
dress, because one of the headlines is 'wedding scoop'. But the picture is
too small to read what is says under that, is it referring to the dress??
To me this looks more like it has to do with the 'sexy ideas for every
shape' article that is mentioned at the bottom of the page. To me this looks
more like an evening dress than a wedding dress, and as you all know, a lot
of evening dresses can be quite provocative.... when I first looked at the
picture it didn't say 'wedding dress' to me at all, but more evening dress,
or maybe even negligee....which could be as sexy as one wanted....
Don't jump to conclusions because of reading only one headline....Don't
forget, this is the February issue, think Valentine's....If it was a June
issue I would say 'Wedding dress', but not the February issue.

Marianne

Marianne Gallant
Vernon, BC Canada
http://www.yarnshop.ca