Hi All,  I also found the site Brenda sent interesting.  The twelfth one
listed is Point de Fee - listed as Antique Fairy Queen Stitch Handkerchief I
think.  Since we talked about it I was interested to see it though I can't
remember what was said on arachne.  There is also a funny description of the
pattern but I can't remember the word now - indiscriminate maybe, or
indefinate - they don't think too much of the flow of the pattern.