On 2/13/06, Pene Piip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just looked at  the Estonian Bobbin Lace Society web-page &
> if you click on "Tartu Kokkusaamised" on the left-hand side of the
> page you will find 3 photos taken at our last meeting in May.
>
> <http://www.hot.ee/niplispits/>

I clicked on 'Tartu' itself to get to the pictures. Clicking on
Kokkusaamised sent me to a page of, probably, meetings dates. Nice
meeting room, lovely light - and flowers on the table! Pene I  have to
thank you for sharing Estonian lace, and Estonia itself with us. I for
one would be otherwise ignorant of it.
--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins
www.woodhavenbobbins.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to