A friend has asked a bobbin maker to make her an aficot, and we have found some pictures of them - but nowhere does it give the size of them.

Please could someone who has one, measure it for us! (I am hoping he will make 2 so I can have one as well!!! )

My suggestion that it was "a bit larger than a tatting shuttle, and lumpier", was not much help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) - Well, I have never actually seen or handled one!

I am sure there is a needlelacer out there who has one, and we would be very grateful if we could be given it's approximate dimensions.

Thanking you in anticipation....
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where it is more like late autumn (fall) than late summer. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to