There have been some class changes in the Pacific
North West Lace Conference schedule.  A couple
teachers had to cancel,  ...

Hi Alice -

I never made it onto the PNWLC mailing list so I have been relying on the website for information. When I look on the website at "Class Details" - am I right in thinking that all the classes that are listed are still running? Except of course for the first one that has Cancelled written across it in large letters.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)