The little spiders are cute, but you'd better use them only on bobbins you don't want to use for sewings. They look like they'd catch a lot in the threads.

Malvary in Ottawa.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Helen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 6:23 PM
Subject: [lace] pretty, shiny beads

Hi,

For all those who can spend more time deciding on which beads to put on a spangle than they spend choosing which piece of lace to make next, this site is for you http://www.beadshop.co.uk/ One of my friends introduced me to the shop while I was in London today and it is lovely (and they sell the little spider, item ZE, http://www.beadworks.co.uk/Catalog/Catalog.aspx?sid=43&PageId=554 ) They seem to do pretty much worldwide mail-order.

Now all I've got to do is find some bobbins to respangle! :o)

Helen

Helen, Somerset, UK

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"