Sue, I have just been to have another look at it - and I Must find a copy of the book and make it!! Gee, you make nice tallies!! However I did not realize Russian tallies are made differently to Beds. ones. How do you make them 'differently'? Surely one thread weaving over and under the other 3 threads is all the same. Some tallies have square ends, and some have pointy ends, that's all!

You can see I have not made Russian lace!!!!!!!! Now you have got me intrigued!!

Thanks for the book title and author, Tamara. I will see if it is in the Guild Library.

As to my Rocking horse, Sue - It was a Honiton Pattern, but I worked it in Needlelace.

You can see it at   http://community.webshots.com/album/149806987ngNnlm
and it is in the centre of the bottom row.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz