On Thursday, March 2, 2006, at 02:55  PM, Sharon Whiteley wrote:

Hmm..just took a boo at the listings for lace clubs in Canada. They are horribly out of date on Vancouver Island. I wonder how many other groups have checked in the last few years to update the information? I went to the page where you register one's group but nowhere is there a spot to upgrade info :( I suppose you can just re-register but I would like to see an area for comments...like exactly where we are, where we meet etc. :) Anyway, this has been a good reminder to upgrade your club's information.

Can't be done. I tried everything I could, including reregistering, 2 years ago and nothing was changed, nor were my emails acknowledged.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html