That swivel head hackle from Tamara is like the one I discovered in the
fly-tying shop!  I gave Tamara one, and between the two of us, we managed to
briefly clean out the supplies in tackle shops near us and shared them with
friends all over!

Clay
--
Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA

---- Jacqui Southworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:39:28 +0000, you wrote:

>Nope, I'll have to disclaim the credit for that.  I learnt about them from
>Jacqui Southworth, who lives in a fishing port, so she's a more likely
>source.  Bought mine from the UK Lace Guild at an AGM.

Thanks for the credit Steph, but I couldn't find any locally because they are
used in fresh water (fly) fishing. I got mine from somewhere else, but I
can't remember where, and Tamara sent me a pair on a swivel head which are
really dinky :-)
ttfn Jacqui

Jacqui Southworth, Fleetwood, Lancs, England
Larkholme Lace - Bobbin Lace Supplies, painted bobbins and tools,books
www.larkholmelace.co.uk
*** Mother's Day and Easter bobbins now available ***