From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tamara P Duvall
Sent: Wednesday, 8 March 2006 4:22 PM
To: lace Arachne
Subject: [lace] Re: Helpful cheap tools

And another "cheap date"... I don't use brass pins; all of mine --
irrespective of the size and shape -- are either stainless steel or
nickel-plated. So my toolbox (ex-"cosmetic organiser" <g>) also holds a
"magnet stick"... It's ca 3"x0.5"x1/16" and it allows me to sweep the
floor, for dropped pins in my immediate vicinity, without too much
effort. I keep thinking that, "one of these days", I'll get a longer
stick -- at least 6" -- which would allow me to "sweep" without having
to bend at all,