I was wondering the same, then couldn't think of a lace question to
wake up the list!
LOL

I was away and now I'm back.
I have put a few pins in the loooong lace for the garter ( = it is
only loooong because it seems that way. 1 metre of lace isn't much,
and especially if a person keeps putting off working on it LOL).
and started a tear drop motif from the BBellon book. I can put this
aside any time and work on the garter lace. But I haven't.
:p

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins  www.woodhavenbobbins.com