Hi all!
I've been enjoying the bobbin makers that you have all suggested.
My suggestion would be that if you have them you include the
email or web site for each though.
Thanks!
And one that I have not seen listed yet and our group is going to
use this year is JoAnn Kremer at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
She is in California and did some of the Commemoratives for
last years IOLI Convention. All that I've seen of hers are great 
and she does a lot of different choices.
Thanks for all the good ideas!
bobbi
PS. Robin, do you have an address for Grandstaff? I'm in PA
and it's always nice to have someone 'local'.
Thanks!


                                     ~*~
                              Do not meddle 
                      in the affairs of dragons,
                          for you are crunchy,
                   and taste good with ketchup.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to