Dear All,

I had my bouquet, groom's buttonhole and my hairpiece
dried and framed after my wedding. I took the hair
from a haircut I had as a child and braided and wove
it into a hairpiece that the florist glued flowers
around. It secured my veil. My bouquet had a lace fan
set in it - bought, but pretty. I refused to show my
legs so my garter stayed put. Mother made a fan and
hearts edging several metres long but decided she
didn't like it because the cotton didn't have enough
body to it. That's still waiting for a special garment
to go on. It's nearly ten years ago - that seems like
a long time.

--- Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That reminds me of one of the most engaging entries
> at the VA State 
> Fair I've ever seen. It was a shadow-box, in which
> several wedding 
> memorabilia had been mounted.

---
  Rochelle Sutherland
  &
  Lachlan (7 yrs), Duncan (6 yrs) and Iain (5 yrs)
  
  www.houseofhadrian.com.au
  
  



                
___________________________________________________ 
On Yahoo!7 
Desperate Housewives: Sneak peeks, recaps and more. 
http://www.yahoo7.com.au/desperate-housewives 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to