This might just be a good opportunity for me to tell the list that the web
site of Lacemakers of Puget Sound is finally updated, current and ready for
prime time (almost!).

<http://www.lacemakers.org>

Ellen, and all other interested Arachnes, please visit our site for
information on our meetings. We meet in Kent, WA, on the fourth Saturday of
the month. We have free lessons for beginners every September through
January, but we also welcome newbies at any time for help, encouragement and
instruction. It's a good idea, though, to let us know if you're planning to
come to get instructions so we can make sure someone will be there and ready
to help you. There is an email link on the page (it comes to me!).

We love to have visitors!

Barbara Joyce

Snoqualmie, WA
USA