Hi,
I've been keeping track of the names mentioned.
Here is the list. It's getting very long.
Spider & web
Hedgehog
Teeny Tatmouse from Snowgoose
Frog (because he says Rip It, Rip It, Rip It)
Cat (loves to play with thread and tatting)
Dolphin (shaped like shuttle, could have needle in mouth)
Kangaroo (with ball of thread and needle in pouch and shuttle in hand
tatting)
Turtle (slow but steady like many of us)
Dragonfly (body a needle and wings, shuttles)
Woodpecker (sound of Rat a Tat, Tat, Tat)
Cricket (sounds like clicking of shuttle)
Puss N Boots (Shuttle as Shield and Needle as Sword)
similar to Mark's Musketeer which was also suggested.
Tatting Bug (from Rebecca Jones Book)
Shuttle Bug
Squirrel (collecting nuts like all us nuts, who love tatting)
I don't think I've missed any, if I have please remind me. I count 16 so
far.
Now back to filing my tatting patterns.
Patsy A. Goodman
TatPat1
AKA - Queen Tat Pat of the Red Hat Lacers
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]