Hi All,

I also use (several) Have-a-Go pillows - for similar reasons but, also,
because if one of the pillows I take with me to use myself, to demonstrate
lace-making, is Bucks Point, people are scared witless to use that, just in
case they make a mistake and also because the pins are usually so close
together in Bucks Point and similar fine laces that no-one can see anything
except a forest of pins!   The snakes on the Have-a-Go pillows consequently
are far less intimidating.

Carol - in a very cold and grey Suffolk, UK.