In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
>Eliza Harper born 1846 Nottingham, Nottingham, England  -Occupation Lace
>Clipper

Harper, and Eliza (often switched between Eliza and Elizabeth on census
records) is quite a common name in those times. I think I would likely
rule out this particular lady - a lace clipper in Nottingham in 1846
would have been working in the machine lace industry (Phil has family
working as hand lacemakers in Beds and machine workers in Nottingham
around that time) and would be unlikely to move to Bucks to take on the
lower paid hand work?

I only had a brief look at the census records, and didn't look for all
of the names, but I think possibly the Elizabeth Harper born in 1846/7
in Abingdon, Bucks, or the Eliza Harper born in Bedfordshire in 1846?

--
Jane Partridge