Hi All,

I hope this 'advertising' isn't illegal in any way, but I have been asked to
tutor a Beginners/Intermediate course in Bobbin Lace Making at the Assington
Mill, near Sudbury in Suffolk UK.    Unfortunately, it is in danger of being
cancelled, as not enough people have signed up!    The three-day course was
scheduled to run from the 10th July, 11th July and 12th July, and if anyone in
the UK is interested, the website is below.   It contains all the info., so if
you are interested, do get in touch with Anne Holden, at the Mill.

If it is wrong to put the info. on the Arachne, I do apologise, but I felt
that it would be important to let anyone, who could go, hear about it!

Take care of yourselves, and may your pins never bend!

Carol - in Suffolk UK