To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:50 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Arachne Check

Alice Howell suggested I send a message to Arachne to liven things up after
my "Arachne Check".

Well --- I'm pushing all my overdue project in order to exit the USA next
Monday.  I did ask if anyone had any lace related travel hints in Southern
Italy or wanted to play in Athens before the OIDFA Classes and Conference --
no bites on either.

I will be checking my email during my month of travel so will stay
subscribed to Arachne.  The Europe is so much better for communication than
the USA.  Computer access in the USA is limited to your own equipment or
public libraries.  In Europe, I've never walked more than 3 block to access
the internet -- how very convenient!

So no questions at this time since I've no time to persue a thread.

Anyone else?

Diane Zierold
Lubec, Maine