Hi folks

I know some of you are much more advanced in lace making than I am - make that most or even all of you :)

Anyway, I belive that stain glass patterns can be used as patterns for lace.

So, on the off chance that I have got this right,...... I found this website that has over 150 downloadable stain glass patterns available free in PDF format.

http://www.spectrumglass.com/PatSet.html

Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.brandis.com.au

Lace Making in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia
Index http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace.html