I'm at the very end of the last Torchon piece in Gunvor's series of learning project's. There were six of them and I'm ready to move on to free choice when classes resume at the adult school in September. Along the way though, I started a small motif in Schneeberger, worked ona Milanese bird with Radmilla Zuman, began Bucks learning pieces with Holly Van Sciver and did a small Bruges piece with my lace club. The UFO's are my summer projects and I'll be taking a 4 day Tonder seminar with Gunvor in August.

Sue from NJ who is on Cape Cod for the summer