I still have a "Lacemakers do it on a Pillow" sticker in the back window of
my 26 year old Mini Clubman Estate that I 'inherited' from Mum when she died 18
months ago.  It's looking a little frayed at the corners (but then so's the
car, which I take to rallies in the summer!)  so if anyone knows where I can
get a new one from I would love to know.  I'm sure it will be the same as
Carol's was, blue with white writing and a lace design at one end.

We also had some limited edition "Croydon Lacemakers do it on a Pillow" made
at the time these came out - or I might even be right in saying that the
Croydon ones came first.

Jacquie.