Hi everyone, especially those interested in yet another variation of
the lace pillow
I made a new pillow from two pieces of pre-quilted fabric about the
size of placemats, and an ethafoam disc. I've written it up at my
blog. This is a project-specific pillow.
I didn't mention that for pins I'm using the shortest I could find -
and that was by chance; in my stash, for years I've had a box of pins
from Spain, measuring just 18 mm in length. They are perfect for
working the motif on the inch-thick disc of ethafoam, because I can
push them all the way in (I knew I'd find a use for them -
eventually).
--
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins  www.woodhavenbobbins.com
blogging lace at www.looonglace.blogspot.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to