Hi,

Well for sometime, I was very "Unhappy". My first two, and half of my third choice was cancelled. I don't remember what was wrong with the forth choice. I think it was a bobbin lace that I decided I didn't want because I didn't want to carry a pillow plus a stand all the way from southern California across the USA and across a border.

Now I'm very happy. ( I recently received a copy of the Book of Fans for my birthday.) I had requested Carrickmacross for my classes. Today, I received the IOLI confirmation that I'm in the class. And in the book is a beautiful fan done in Carrickmacross that I now want to make.

So now I'm doing the happy dance.

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA
TatPat1, NATA #333
AKA - Queen Tat Pat of the Red Hat Lacers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margot Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just got my confirmation for the IOLI Convention in Montreal and I'm
really happy.  I got my first choice course (Cluny de Brioude) and tour
(Quebec City).  Has anyone else heard yet?

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada