Hi Tess,

I have found your report on finger lace really interesting. But, I have some
questions to ask you. Sorry if you have already told it in the report, as I
am not a native English speaker, I may have missed something.

How is exactly this finger lace? Is is a kind of narrow tape? With how many
bobbins is it made? I have never seen it before and just can't figure out
what it looks like. I suppose it is not the kind of lace shown in the book
"Cretan Bobbin Lace" by Koustouraki, which I downloaded from the Digital
Archives, is it?
And can you tell us something more about the new book showing this lace? I
suppose it is only on sale in Crete, is it?

Thank you very much in advance....

Greetings from Antje, in Guadalajara, Spain

http://es.geocities.com/antjeglezherrero