  From: Tess Parrish
  To: Arachne to send
  Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:34 PM
  Subject: [lace] mini macrame jewelry

  Oh yes, I took one look and said to myself, "But that's Finger Lace!"
  And so it is, but of course much more imaginative and exciting than the
  traditional macrame/finger lace that we did in Greece. Still, the basic
  techniques are the same.  Thanks for sharing these great pictures with
  us.

  Tess in Maine USA, where summer has finally come. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])