From: Diane Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm taking the tambour lace course.  Is anyone else taking this
> class and have the acceptance and the materials list??
>
> This "nOS" is listed after the "strong cotton fabric".  I would
> email Greet, but I fear something may again be lost in the
translation.

I took Greet's class had a wonderful time!  She's a marvelous teacher
with a great sense of humor (she upstaged the comedian at the
Harrisburg banquet!).  Her English is quite good, so learning will be
no problem.  I can't help you with translation, anyway.

I don't know about the notation "nOS", but the strong fabric is for
attaching the tulle to the wood frame.  THe netting is sewn to the
fabric and the fabric is wrapped around the bars and pinned to itself.
She puts a **whole lot** of tension on the fabric, so it must be
sturdy.  Our (USA) muslin is not good enough, according to her, not
tightly woven enough.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
(formerly  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)