Don't worry Jean, one of my students spotted that at the first showing and
wrote an indignant post, covering both the ivory/bone issue and this very false
idea that a profeesional lacemaker would have either the need or the time to
be looking at the spangles.

She got a slightly less condecending reply than you did; maybe by then they'd
had several comments and realised that perhaps we knew more than the expert.

Jacquie