... and photographed at last. It's nearly a month since I finished the jacket. I had to wait for the buttons to arrive (they sent the wrong ones first time). You can't see the detail on them but they are peacock-ish in style and colour, which doesn't show up well in the photos.

I've put the photos on my page on the arachne photo website:

http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html
Username: Arachne2003, Password: honiton

I've also added the lizard which I worked on after the jacket. He comes from Lace Express - lace in glass issue
Sue