To: "Lace Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] on using lace design software

I have found that if I want to design something on Lace 2000, it is no use
trying it out on graph paper first.  Also patterns that I designed ages ago,
I cannot get to 'work' onscreen.  I just cannot transfer from graph paper to
the screen - it always comes out totally different.  Now I design either on
graph paper or on screen.   I am still working on it!  It's great fun and
very time consuming.

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire