ach - shortly after I bought a copy of CB's book, I loaned it to a
dear lace friend - haven't had a chance to plumb the book myself.
Maybe I can have neat 'perls' after all.
thanks for the tip ;)

On 7/9/06, Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jul 9, 2006, at 20:59, bevw wrote:

> I have tried to make them for Rosaline lace, sad to say they were less
> than attractive (i.e. it was better not to have them on the lace). I
> ought to practice, too.

Or you could do them "the Rosalibre way" -- with bobbins :) When
Cathleen Belleville invented Rosalibre she was, in part, influenced by
Rosaline.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



--
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins  www.woodhavenbobbins.com
blogging lace at www.looonglace.blogspot.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to