It's fun and addictive.  What's your user name, so I won't bid against you...
Sumac

At 04:49 PM 7/11/2006, David in Ballarat wrote:
Dear Friends,
I'm so excited - just won my first ever ebay acution for item # 110005063835

It was 3 antique bone bobbins from Exeter inscribed with "Henry", "Lucy" and
"Jane": 2 are spangled and one needs some beads. I can tell you I was the
onnly bidder until 30 seconds to go and made one frantic effort. Reckon my
new bid got there at about 2 seconds.

3 bone bobbins for GBL16-10 is very cheap by Australian standards. I paid
immediately by Paypal and that wasn't half the challenge I'd expected -
straight through. Now I'd better go back to ebay and do some hunting :)
David in Ballarat

Sumac in southern Vermont USA
www.sumac.us
http://www.sover.net/~sumac