From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Faye Owers
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:26 PM
To: ARACHNE
Subject: [lace] COMPUTER DRAFTING

Hi Everyone,

I use AutoCad for my patterns, but  it is not user friendly and
therefore I have not mentioned it.  I use it a work so it is second
nature to me, but if I did not have it I would use Lace 2000, it is
quite friendly to use and there is lots of help out there if you need
it.

I don't draw it out first I just go straight to the computer and
open all the blocks that I think I will need and start inserting and
moving, just like a jigsaw it is great fun.

Faye Owers
Tasmania